The SFP optical module is a hot-pluggable small form-factor pluggable (SFP), which can be thought of as a more advanced version of the GBIC.
The SFP optical module is half the size of the GBIC optical module and can be configured with twice as many ports on the same panel.
1. Gently push the side of the SFP optical module into the SFP slot with your hand until the SFP module is in close contact with the slot by turning the pull ring of the SFP optical module upwards vertically, snapping the top snap (you can feel the tabs on the top and bottom of the SFP optical module snap into the SFP slot).
2. When inserting or unplugging the SFP optical module, wear an anti-static wristband.
3. Do not directly plug and unplug the SFP optical module transceiver without good grounding measures, which may cause electrostatic breakage of electrical components in the SFP optical module or SFP slots, resulting in device damage.
4. Unfasten the tabs from the SFP slot by pulling the draw ring of the SFP optical module to a horizontal position. The tabs and clips inside the slot will be damaged if the SFP optical module is forced out.
As a reliable and responsible optical module supplier, if you have needs please contact us!
The optical module is a photoelectric conversion electrical component. Simply put, an optical signal is turned into an electrical signal, which is then converted back into an optical signal.
Optical module applications can be found wherever there is an optical signal, according to the definition. So, what are the uses and capabilities of optical modules?
1. Switch: The switch will support GBIC, 1*9, SFP, SFP+, and XFP optical modules, among others. And we can provide sfp+ transceiver module wholesale.
2. Servers: servers are typically used in conjunction with switches, and correspond to the switch's optical module.
3. SFP optical module and 1 * 9 fiber optic transceiver
4. Fiber optic router: SFP optical module is commonly used.
5. Fiber optic network card with 1*9optical module, SFP optical module, SFP+ optical module, and so on.
6. Video optical transceiver: typically employs a 1 * 9 single-mode optical module; however, some high-definition optical transceivers may employ an SFP optical module.
7. SFP optical module is used in a fiber optic high-speed dome machine. And if you are searching for sfp28 module, you can contact us.
8. Base station: a mobile communication system that connects the fixed and wireless parts of the system, as well as mobile stations connected to the equipment via wireless transmission over the air utilizing SFP and XFP optical modules.
9. Optical module is used for tunnel traffic monitoring.
WER is a corporation that specializes in the research and development, manufacturing, and distribution of optical modules and related components. To provide maximum benefits to our clients worldwide, we are committed to supplying them with satisfied goods, solutions, and services with "best quality, fast response, and caring service." Customers from all around the world are invited to visit us.
Equipment manufacturers of optical modules will encrypt their devices to varying degrees, also known as compatibility. Modules of a particular brand can only be used with devices of the same brand, and cannot be matched with other brand optical modules. Compatibility manufacturers need to conduct different compatibility adaptations on the optical modules. Whether or not they can perfectly solve compatibility issues is particularly important.