10GDAC is a copper-based high-speed connection cable that supports the 10G Ethernet standard and is suitable for short-distance high-speed data transmission. DAC SFP-10G-CU is one of the high-speed direct-connect cable Ethernet interactive connection solutions. It has the characteristics of high performance, low power consumption, and ease of use. It is widely used in data centers, enterprise networks, cloud computing and virtualization environments, High-performance computing and other fields.
10G DAC Cable (Direct Attach Cable) is a copper-based high-speed connection cable that supports the 10G Ethernet standard and can provide high-speed and reliable data transmission within short distances (generally 1 meter to 7 meters). A data transfer rate of 10Gbps can be achieved. It uses specially designed modules and cables to directly connect the ports of the device, and the modules at both ends do not require photoelectric conversion functions. This direct connection simplifies the connection process and improves the stability and reliability of signal transmission. As the volume of data transmission continues to grow and the demand for higher-speed, more reliable connections continues to increase, enterprises and data centers require an efficient and low-cost data transmission solution. As a high-speed direct-connect cable Ethernet interactive connection solution, DAC SFP-10G-CU features high performance, low power consumption, and ease of use, providing a fast and economical solution for modern data transmission. In the field of modern communications, 10G DAC high-speed cables are widely used in storage area networks, ultra-high bandwidth switches and routers, data center cabling, and high-density connections between infrastructure network devices. Let’s explain the characteristics and application fields of 10G DAC to deepen users' understanding of this module.
1. High performance: DAC SFP-10G-CU transmits data at a high rate and supports the 10G Ethernet standard to ensure high efficiency and low latency of data transmission.
2. Low power consumption: Compared with optical module solutions, DAC SFP-10G-CU has lower power consumption, reducing energy consumption and operating costs.
3. Easy to use: DAC SFP-10G-CU adopts a hot-swappable design, making installation and replacement easier and faster. In addition, it also avoids the cumbersome steps of fiber connections and fiber patch cords required when using fiber optics.
1. Data center: In large data centers, DAC SFP-10G-CU is widely used in the connection between hosts, the connection between servers and switches, and the connection between storage and switches. Its high-speed transmission and low power consumption advantages make it an ideal choice for data center networks.
2. Enterprise network: In enterprise LAN, DAC SFP-10G-CU can be used for connections between servers, connections between switches and routers, and connection to storage devices, etc. It can provide high-reliability, low-latency data transmission and meet the needs of enterprises for fast and stable network connections.
3. Cloud computing and virtualization: In cloud computing and virtualization environments, DAC SFP-10G-CU can be used to connect servers, storage devices, switches, etc. to achieve high-speed, reliable data transmission and support large-scale virtualization machines and cloud services.
4. High-performance computing: In the field of high-performance computing, DAC SFP-10G-CU can be used to connect computing nodes to support high-bandwidth and low-latency data transmission to meet the requirements of complex computing tasks.
To sum up, 10G DAC SFP-10G-CU is a high-performance, low-power, low-cost solution. It has the advantages of high-speed transmission, low latency, saving time, effort and space. It is widely used in application scenarios such as storage area networks, ultra-high bandwidth switches and routers, data center cabling, and high-density connections between infrastructure network devices. The features and benefits of 10G DAC cable make it an ideal choice for high-speed data transmission needs.