With the rapid development of the Internet and mobile devices, people's demand for network communications is also increasing. In order to meet the network communication needs of different scenarios, various types of network transmission technologies have emerged. As an advanced network transmission technology, Gigabit multi-mode SFP-GE-SX stands out in the field of network communications with its high speed, flexibility and high cost performance. In the previous article, we introduced the definition, transmission distance, parameters, and application fields of the Gigabit multi-mode optical module SFP-GE-SX. In this article, we will answer some common questions about the Gigabit optical module SFP-GE-SX.
First of all, it needs to be clear that optical fiber itself is not divided into Gigabit and Gigabit. The Gigabit and 10 Gigabit we often refer to refer to optical modules. Optical fiber cannot use "mega" to represent single-mode optical fiber.
The Gigabit multi-mode optical module SFP-GE-SX itself is a specific product model, but there are still some subdivisions. For example, Gigabit multi-mode optical modules can be divided into three levels according to their applicable temperatures: commercial grade temperature (0~+70℃), extended temperature grade (-20~85℃), and industrial grade temperature (-40~85℃). . Commercial-grade temperature is used in data centers and enterprise computer rooms, because air conditioners are installed inside data centers and computer rooms to maintain room temperature. If using outdoor nodes in tropical areas, consider extending the temperature module. In environments with large temperature changes such as outdoors, remote mountainous areas, and tunnels, industrial-grade optical modules will import temperature compensation software. Its function is to ensure that the optical module has a stable operating current supply. When the temperature changes, the temperature compensation software will take effect.
Gigabit multimode optical modules have the following characteristics:
1. The Gigabit optical module SFP-GE-SX has low price and cost, is relatively cheap and can be applied to a variety of different application scenarios.
2. The Gigabit optical module SFP-GE-SX has small power consumption, can save energy and reduce the failure rate during data transmission.
3. Flexible and reliable: Gigabit multi-mode optical module SFP-GE-SX can adapt to different network environments and provide stable and reliable data transmission.
4. The Gigabit optical module SFP-GE-SX has a very wide range of applications and can be used from small buildings to data centers.
5. Gigabit optical module SFP-GE-SX is a very mature and stable product, has high popularity in the market, and is easy to configure and manage.
6. Easy to deploy: Gigabit multi-mode optical module SFP-GE-SX has a standardized interface to facilitate fiber optic connection and interaction with other devices.
The disadvantage of the Gigabit optical module SFP-GE-SX is that it cannot meet the demand for ultra-high bandwidth and the transmission distance is only 550m.
Compared with other transmission modules, the Gigabit multi-mode optical module SFP-GE-SX has the following advantages:
1. Wide scope of application: Gigabit multi-mode optical module SFP-GE-SX can be applied to a variety of network scenarios to meet the needs of different application environments.
2. High cost performance: Compared with 10G optical modules, the Gigabit multi-mode optical module SFP-GE-SX has a lower cost and is suitable for small and medium-sized network environments.
Gigabit multi-mode SFP-GE-SX can not only meet the growing demand for network communication, but also improve the performance and stability of network communication. With the continuous development of technology and the continuous improvement of application requirements, Gigabit multi-mode SFP-GE-SX will continue to play an important role in the field of network communications.