With the rapid development of the optical communication industry and the increase of user needs, the early low-speed optical modules have gradually been unable to meet the transmission needs of users. Under such circumstances, the 100G optical module market has become the focus of the market.
100G optical modules have become the dominant market in the past few years with high speed and high cost performance. How about 100G QSFP28 SR4 optical modules ?
As an optical module manufacturer, we are pleased to share with you that 100G optical module is an optical module product born in order to adapt to the trend of the network market gradually developing from 10G to 40G and 100G. The transmission rate is 100G, and it plays a vital role in building a 100G network system.
Compared with 2.5G, 10G or 40G wavelength division transmission systems, 100G optical transmission uses digital coherent receivers to map all optical properties of optical signals to the electrical domain through phase diversity and polarization state diversity, and uses mature digital signal processing technology in electrical domain. The domain implements polarization demultiplexing, channel impairment equalization compensation, timing recovery, carrier phase estimation, symbol estimation and linear decoding.
400g optical module is available.
While realizing 100G optical transmission, a series of major technological changes have taken place in 100G optical modules, including polarization multiplexing phase modulation technology, digital coherent receiving technology, third-generation super error correction coding technology, etc. evolving needs. We also provide sfp+ transceiver module for sale.
At present, the main types of 100G optical modules launched on the market are: CXP optical modules, CFP optical modules, CFP2 optical modules, CFP4 optical modules and QSFP28 optical modules.
The 100G QSFP28 SR4 optical module is mainly composed of the first clock data recovery module, the array driver module, the laser transmitter module, the photoelectric conversion module and the electrical signal processing module. Let's briefly analyze its working principle.
1. First, the data recovery module will perform data recovery processing on the input 100G electrical signal, and then input the processed electrical signal to the array drive module;
2. The array drive module then modulates and demodulates the received electrical signal, and then transmits it to the laser emitting module;
3. In this part of the laser transmitter module, the electrical signal will be converted into an optical signal and then coupled into the optical fiber;
4. The coupled optical signal will be transmitted to the photoelectric conversion module, and then converted into an electrical signal and output to the electrical signal processing module;
5. The final electrical signal processing module is used to sequentially convert the electrical signals into current and voltage, amplify them and then output them to the main control terminal.
With the development of technology, 100G network applications are becoming more and more common, and 100G optical modules have become more cost-effective.
Equipment manufacturers of optical modules will encrypt their devices to varying degrees, also known as compatibility. Modules of a particular brand can only be used with devices of the same brand, and cannot be matched with other brand optical modules. Compatibility manufacturers need to conduct different compatibility adaptations on the optical modules. Whether or not they can perfectly solve compatibility issues is particularly important.